Cookies that we use are;
Our website also uses Google analytics to collect analytical information, which helps us understand how users interact with the website as well as to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Examples of the information they may collect, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us, are as follows:
- total website users/visitors
- website journey including pages visited and time on each page
- interactions, i.e. click locations, scrolling details etc
- where users come from and go to afterwards
- page response times and any download errors
- technical information relating to the device being used, i.e. IP address, internet browser etc.
To learn how to opt-out of Google analytics, please visit your Google Ads settings or: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We undertake this with the aim of improving our website and the user journey, to ensure we can develop a better service and provide more easily accessible information. It is not used to profile our website users but can be used to provide you with more relevant content across our social media channels, including more relevant advertising content.